E-Newsletter Sign-Up

Help Our Families

Help Our Families

Families from Ohio and from around the world come to our House seeking life-saving treatment for their critically ill children. Often times, they come to Cincinnati exhausted, scared and financially drained as they struggle to pay overwhelming bills.

We care for 78 guest families every night, providing them with a "home away from home" while their children receive medical treatment. In addition to providing a comfortable bedroom, we surround our families with love and support from our volunteers, staff and other guest families who share the same hopes and fears.

We could not do everything we do for families  without your help. Local McDonald’s restaurants and their customers generously provide 10 percent of our annual operating expenses. We do not receive any city, state or federal grant funds and we are not a United Way agency. We depend on generous individuals, corporations and foundations to fund the remaining 90 percent of our budget. And, we depend on our extensive volunteer network to better serve our families, while keeping costs down. 

Become a part of our network of supporters and friends helping families in need. Please donate or volunteer today.