TAKE A TOUR
While we love showing our House to visitors, we have suspended our tour program until construction is complete on our 99-room expansion. Please check back in Summer 2020. We’re excited to show you the world’s largest Ronald McDonald House!
Once our tours are up and running again, please keep the following guidelines in mind:
- Tour times are 11 a.m., 2 pm. or 7 p.m., seven days a week.
- Tours typically last 30-45 minutes.
- Tours are designed for groups of 15 people or less. If you have more than 15 in your group, please let us know so that we can discuss the best way to accommodate your group.
- We do not schedule larger groups or class trips during flu season or when Cincinnati Children’s has enacted visitor restrictions.
- Out of respect for our guest families’ privacy, no interviews, pictures or video of guest families is permitted during the tour.
- All visitors must be healthy and free from fever, cold or other signs of illness. Anyone who is coughing, feverish, has a runny nose or has been exposed to a contagious disease should not visit.