TAKE A TOUR
One of the best ways to fully understand all that our House does for families is to take a tour! To schedule a tour, please keep in mind the following:
- Please contact us in advance to schedule your tour so that we can be prepared when you arrive. We can be reached at 513-636-7642.
- Tour times are 11 a.m., 2 pm. or 7 p.m., seven days a week.
- Tours typically last 30-45 minutes.
- Each tour can accommodate 15 people or less. If your group exceeds 15 people, please allow extra time for us to divide your group and give 2 separate tours.
- We are unable to accommodate a group size larger than 30. If your group exceeds 30 people, please plan to split the group and schedule separate days for your tour.
- We do not schedule larger groups or class trips during flu season or when Cincinnati Children’s has enacted visitor restrictions.
- Out of respect for our guest families’ privacy, no interviews, pictures or video of guest families is permitted during the tour.
- All visitors must be healthy and free from fever, cold or other signs of illness. Anyone who is coughing, feverish, has a runny nose or has been exposed to a contagious disease should not visit.
If you are unable to come to our House for a visit, please check out the pictures below for a glimpse of all that we offer guest families.