TAKE A TOUR
One of the best ways to fully understand all that our House does for families is to take a tour! To schedule a tour, please keep in mind the following:
- Please contact us in advance to schedule your tour so that we can be prepared when you arrive. We can be reached at 513-636-7642.
- Tour times are 11 a.m., 2 pm. or 7 p.m., seven days a week.
- Tours typically last 30-45 minutes.
- Tours are designed for groups of 15 people or less. If you have more than 15 in your group, please let us know so that we can discuss the best way to accommodate your group.
- We do not schedule larger groups or class trips during flu season or when Cincinnati Children’s has enacted visitor restrictions.
- Out of respect for our guest families’ privacy, no interviews, pictures or video of guest families is permitted during the tour.
- All visitors must be healthy and free from fever, cold or other signs of illness. Anyone who is coughing, feverish, has a runny nose or has been exposed to a contagious disease should not visit.
If you are unable to come to our House for a visit, please check out the pictures below for a glimpse of all that we offer guest families.