Just steps away from the hospital, Cincinnati’s Ronald McDonald House eases the stress of families from around the world with critically ill children by providing them with all the comforts of home and the support they need during the most difficult time in their lives. Families living in our House have traveled far from home, but YOU can help them prepare for the journey ahead with a travel kit!
How it works:
- Choose one of the two options below and prepare as many bags as you would like.
- Place items in clear, sealable plastic bags.
- Bags should be brought to our House in sturdy boxes so that we can ensure they are not damaged during our sorting and storage process.
- Feel free to decorate your travel kit bags!
- Visit our House any day between 9 AM and 9 PM to deliver your travel kits. If you would like a tour when you visit, please call 513.636.7642 to set this up before you arrive.
Choose one of the two options below and please include all items listed.
Option 1: Daily Toiletry Kits
- Shower gel/body wash/bar of soap
- Disposable razors
- Shaving cream
Option 2: Oral Care Kits
- Lip balm
In addition to one of the options above, we are always in need of hand sanitizer, Q tips and tissue packs. These items can either be included in your bags or donated along with them. We appreciate your consideration and help getting these essential items to our guest families!
Thank you for your generous support! For questions, please call 513.636.7642 and ask to speak with a member of our Food and Fun team or email them at email@example.com.
Please note that if we receive an abundance of travel kits in a short period, we will share them with other nonprofits who support people in need. This ensures your donations are used in a timely manner by those who need them most.