Just steps away from the hospital, Cincinnati’s Ronald McDonald House eases the stress of families from around the world with critically ill children by providing them with all the comforts of home and the support they need during the most difficult time in their lives. Families living in our House have traveled far from home, but YOU can help them prepare for the journey ahead with a travel kit!
How it works:
- Prepare as many bags as you like with three or more items from our list below.
- Place items in clear, sealable plastic bags.
- Bags should be brought to our House in sturdy boxes so that we can ensure they are not damaged during our sorting and storage process.
- Feel free to decorate your travel kit bags!
- Visit our House any day between 9 AM and 9 PM to deliver your travel kits. If you would like a tour when you visit, please call 513.636.7642 to set this up before you arrive.
Here are a few ideas of travel size items to include:
- Shower gel
- Lip balm
- Hand sanitizer
- Disposable razors
- Shaving cream
- Bar of soap
- Tissue pack
Thank you again for supporting our families in this generous way. Your travel kits provide them with items they need and they also find comfort knowing that it was packaged by people who care.
For questions, please call 513.636.7642 and ask to speak with a member of our Food and Fun team or email them at email@example.com.
Please note that if we receive an abundance of travel kits in a short period, we will share them with other nonprofits who support people in need. This ensures your donations are used in a timely manner by those who need them most.