Book a stay in our House for up to four nights.
If you need to return to Cincinnati for a check-up or scan, our short-term rooms are perfect for you! Our short-term stay rooms can be booked for 1, 2, 3 or 4 nights, depending on availability. They include access to all of the same features as our regular rooms and can be booked 30 days in advance of your appointment date.
Key points to remember:
- All guests will be required to submit a background check prior to their stay
- Families who have reserved a short-term room are not eligible to be on our waiting list for a regular stay room until after they have checked out of their short-term room.
- Check out time for a short-term room is prior to 10 a.m.
- Families are limited to two separate stays per month in the short-term rooms. Each stay needs to be a different visit to Cincinnati.
- Families will need to complete the online application form for each request to stay.
To begin your application, click on the Book Your Stay button below. Forms are available in English and Spanish. Once your application is received, a guest services manager will be in contact with you. After that, you may complete the background check and check-in forms.
Please note: you must first complete a request to stay before completing your background check. Background checks will not need to be renewed for two years.