Parking information for House visitors of 30 minutes or less:
Current construction has greatly impacted our parking. Please use the following guidelines when visiting our House:
- To drop off a donation, or to load/unload your vehicle, follow the signs to the Donation Drop Off area, located on the former Erkenbrecher Avenue. A sign says, “Road closed except for Ronald McDonald House Traffic.” There is access to our House on this road. Use the call box at our Visitor Entrance to contact our front desk. After being buzzed in by our staff, pull up to the front circle and you may unload your donation there. A member of our staff will come out to assist you at that time.
- Donations may be dropped off between the hours of 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily.
Parking information for House visitors of more than 30 minutes:
- For Taste of Hope volunteers or others visiting our House for longer than 30 minutes, please park across the street from our House in Cincinnati Children’s Northern Avenue parking garage. Parking is free in this garage and you can cross the street and enter our House through our entrance on Burnet Avenue.
- Additional parking is available in Cincinnati Children’s visitor parking garage under the main campus. It is free at night (6 p.m. to 7 a.m.) and on weekends and holidays. It is $3 per vehicle to park there during all other hours.
- EVENING and HOLIDAY parking: If you are coming to our House on a holiday or will be leaving our House after 9 p.m., please park in Cincinnati Children’s main visitor parking garage on Burnet Avenue. The Northern Avenue garage is closed after 9 p.m. and on holidays. While you may be able to enter the garage, you will not be able to exit.
- School buses should let students out at our entrance door and park outside our gates. PLEASE NOTE: Due to construction work, there is very limited parking for buses around the perimeter of our House. We recommend carpooling if possible.