We depend on donated food and supplies to keep our House stocked with all the basic necessities a home requires. We’re thankful for the many individuals, companies and groups who put together Wish List drives for us to collect the items we use most! Donated items can be dropped off to our front desk any day of the week between 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m.*
*Please note that due to construction in our area, you may see signs that say that the road to our main gate is closed, but you can still get to our gate!
We are often asked for our “Top 5” items needed. Right now, we’re on gearing up for the holidays, so our focus is on toys!
Toys should be valued at $10 – $25. We would like toys for infant through 21 years old. Some great options are:
Barbies / Action Hero sets
Selfie Mic Microphones
Here is a list with some great ideas that’s easy to share with your family, friends and coworkers!
If you’re shopping on Amazon, check out our wish list and have items sent right to our House!
Here are a few helpful general guidelines about donating items to our House:
- All donated foods must be store-bought and unopened.
- We are unable to accept fruits/vegetables from home gardens.
- We are unable to accept donations of food or drink products past their expiration or “best used by” dates.
- Avoid items with nuts of any kind.
- For infection control and the safety of our guest families, we are NOT able to accept USED or PREVIOUSLY OWNED items of any kind.
- Please do not gift wrap toys.