We depend on donated food and supplies to keep our House stocked with all the basic necessities a home requires. Wish list drives are a great way to get family, friends, coworkers and communities involved!
Due to COVID19, the best way to help support our guests is by sending your donations directly to our House through our Amazon wish list. We truly appreciate your generosity and understanding.
At this time, we are in urgent need of the following items:
- Disinfecting wipes
- Hand soap and hand sanitizer
- Rolls of paper towels
- Water bottles
- Individual condiment packs (ex. ranch, ketchup, mayo, mustard, etc.)
We are constantly updating many other items that we need on our Amazon wish list. You can find that list here:
Here are a few helpful general guidelines about donating items to our House:
- All donated foods must be store-bought and unopened.
- We are unable to accept fruits/vegetables from home gardens.
- We are unable to accept donations of food or drink products past their expiration or “best used by” dates.
- Avoid items with nuts of any kind.
- Please do not gift wrap toys.
- For infection control and the safety of our guest families, we are NOT able to accept USED or PREVIOUSLY OWNED items of any kind.
Your generous donations make our House feel like “home” to our guest families. We are grateful for your support!
*If would prefer to drop off your donations, please do so between the hours of 9 a.m. and 8 p.m. so that we can meet you at the door. No outside visitors are permitted in our House at this time. Please visit our directions page for updated parking information due to construction.