Join Our Young Professionals' Group!
The Red Shoe Crew Mission
Cincinnati's Red Shoe Crew builds awareness of Ronald McDonald House Charities and engages, empowers and inspires young professionals to participate in philanthropic and leadership endeavors. We do this with a focus on fundraising, service, networking and leadership development.
- Saturday, April 12, 2 pm - Red Shoe Crew sponsored activity at the House
- Wednesday, May 7, 7 pm - The Red Shoe Crew will be preparing the evening snack at the House followed by an orientation for new members. E-mail the membership committee if you are interested in participating firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday, June 14, 2 pm - Red Shoe Crew sponsored activity at the House
- Monday, June 16 - RMH Annual Golf Classic at Kenwood Country Club. If you or your company would like to sponsor this event please contact Carrie Schroder at email@example.com. Click here to see the sponsorship opportunities.
Volunteer opportunities - to help families in need
- The RSC hosts a monthly snack or activity at the House
- Participation in House events
Fundraising opportunities for the House
- Participation in major community events to raise money for the House
Participation in major House fundraisers
- Stock the silent auction party - Wednesday, August 20 location TBD
- Annual Golf Classic - Monday June 16, at Kenwood Country Club
- Red Tie Gala - Saturday, October 11 at the Hyatt Regency in downtown Cincinnati
- Social and networking opportunities quarterly
How Do I Join?
We would be thrilled to count you as a member of our Ronald McDonald House family! To join, all you need to do is:
2. Attend an orientation and participate in an activity at our House. This will give you the opportunity to learn more about our House, take a tour and get to know other Red Shoe Crew members and our staff. Please choose one of the following dates and email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your attendance:
Wednesday, May 7, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. – Snack & Activity
Monday, July 14 at 7:00 p.m. - Snack & Activity
Tuesday, September 9 at 7:00 p.m. - Snack & Activity
3. Commit to a personal annual donation of “12 for 12,” which is a monthly credit/debit charge of $12 for 12 months or a one time charge of $144. This helps cover the cost of Red Shoe Crew social events throughout the year and also helps directly support our families with critically ill children. This form will be completed after your orientation.
Your membership dues go directly back to the House and are 100% tax-deductible.