Join Our Young Professionals Group
The Red Shoe Crew (RSC) is a group of young professionals who help care for critically ill children and their families by volunteering, fundraising and being ambassadors for the mission of Cincinnati’s Ronald McDonald House.
Founded in 2013 and consisting of over 100 members, the RSC organizes activities for families, serves meals, assists with fundraising and events, and much more so that families with children receiving treatment at area hospitals will have the support they need. In addition, the RSC provides opportunities for members to expand their personal and professional networks through social events.
- January 21, 2016 - Thursday Trivia Night at Moerlin Malt House - 1621 Moore Street in Over-the-Rhine - 7:30 p.m.
- February 26, 2016 - Friday Wine Tasting at Oakley Wines 4011 Allston Street (around the corner from Habits) in Oakley Square 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. $10 for 5 pours.
- April 16, 2016 - Saturday Keenland Bus Trip leaves from Rookwood (by PF Chang's) at 8:45 a.m. Check back in March to purchase tickets!
- May 15, 2016 - Sunday Kendra Scott Gives Back 7560 Gibson Street (Liberty Township Center) 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. 20% of all sales during this time will be given to Cincinnati's RMH.
♥ RSC is Sponsoring Snack Time at the House
The Red Shoe Crew will be regularly hosting snack time at the House the third Tuesday of each month.
- January 19, 2016 - Tuesday at 7:00 p.m.
- February 16, 2016 - Tuesday at 7:00 p.m.
- March 15, 2016 - Tuesday at 7:00 p.m.
- April 19, 2016 - Tuesday at 7:00 p.m.
- June 16, 2016 - Tuesday at 7:00 p.m.
♥ Movement Activities at the House
The Red Shoe Crew is partnering with the House to sponsor a new monthly activity to get kids and families in the House more active in fun ways. Potential activities include yoga, zumba, Wii games, ping pong, and much more. The movement activities will alternate each month between Wednesday evenings and Saturday afternoons.
- February 6, 2016 - Saturday at 10:30 a.m.
- March 2, 2016 - Wednesday at 6:30 p.m.
- April 2, 2016 - Saturday at 10:30 a.m.
- May 4, 2016 - Wednesday at 6:30 p.m.
- June 4, 2016 - Saturday at 10:30 a.m.
How Do I Join?
We would be thrilled to count you as a member of our Ronald McDonald House family! To join, all you need to do is:
Download and fill out the application form and annual dues form and email them to the Red Shoe Crew membership committee at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your membership donations go directly to the House and are 100% tax-deductible.
Someone from Membership committee will respond to your submission and make sure you get connected to the committee of your preference, and all things going on within the Red Shoe Crew.
It's that easy!