E-Newsletter Sign-Up

Our Supporters

Thank You to our Friends and Supporters

We could not provide a home away from home for critically ill children and their families without your support. Cincinnati-area McDonald’s restaurants and their customers generously provide 10 percent of our budget. We depend on individuals, corporations and foundations to fund the remaining 90 percent of our budget. And, we do not receive any city, state or federal grant funds and we are not a United Way agency.

From the board, staff, and any family who has ever made our House their "home away from home,” we thank you.